My funny, romantic and ironic life

Monday, October 29, 2007
Quicky
Quick update, just to fill my time... It's a tiring day, lot's of stuff to do, and I'm going out of town tomorrow... Surabaya, here I come... -_- I'm tired, I don't wanna gooo... :(( But I gotta do what I gotta do, it's my job anyway... Don't even wanna think of where the hell am I going after I came back here... But let's just begin with the closest one... first things first...

The next few week's gonna be a long&tiring for sure... But I think it's not that bad considering I'm still waiting from some company (if any) to call me back for an interview, so I might as well spend it working and try to forget about other things such as those...

Anyway, I'm leaving for about 2 days sooo.......




Seeyah later in our funny lives... ^^

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 1:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER