My funny, romantic and ironic life

Friday, October 5, 2007
Last Weekend
Okay, last weekend me and my girl went out together... We go out and eat. We go out and try to take our time from our tiresome job... -_- So we go to this mall which foodcourt is a mess... It's like America's embassy in Jakarta at monday morning, it's crowded like crazy! But we already buy some juice, this sour-weird tasted juice that we gotta drink coz we already buy it, then we walk some more trying to find some place to eat. And finally we found this place that we never went to... So we eat like hungry, but still controllable... :p

After that, I took her to this place that makes a great chocolate that I wanna take her to, and eat there while drinking tea... She ordered the ice cream... Ice cream for crying out loud! It's a chocolate place... -_- But if it makes her happy, then it makes me happy. She loved the ice cream that she ordered, and that's enough... :)






There's something exciting at the right side of our table... :p (or is it left side?) -_-










That picture above were taken by pure spontaneous. We didn't plan to take the pic. First I just wanna take a picture while she's drinking, and then she took mine... And the result is quite funny... It looked really similar, hehehee... ^^
So, here's for more weekend ahead of us honey... *cheers*



Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 4:35 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER