My funny, romantic and ironic life

Wednesday, October 3, 2007
There for me
I met my girl last night, and I keep on complaining at her... I know, there's a big decision to make... But still not a reason for me to keep on complaining at her. I need to make her happy&smile all the time, and not give her any more weight on her shoulder&her head. And for that reason, I wanna apologize to her... I'm sorry sweety... :(

Anyway, she really comforts me last night. She ease my mind just by being by my side, but she did more than that... She gave me the power to regain my consciousness, and she helps me focus... Not taking it away from me. And I thank a lot for her to do all that...

I dunno what I could do to repay her, but I'll give it all back to you with all my might, my strength, and my life if fate does let us to do so...

"I love you" is a strong word, it's never too corny or too old to say... That's why I always wanted to say it to her as often as I can...

I love you dear... sooooooooooo mmmuuuuuuuccccchhhhhh..... >:D<



Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 8:38 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER