My funny, romantic and ironic life

Thursday, October 25, 2007
Days in my life...
Okay, here I am... Still here, still with my old lousy ass job, well I keep on hanging in there while searching for "the one" (job...) that's right for me... Can't whine, should've grateful that I still got a job...

When I go to my office I have to walk like almost 2 Kilometers and I have to walk through this small road that filled with houses and trashes everywhere... You wouldn't wanna know what the hell that you stepped on when you walked through that place... Smells like crap and garbage at the same time... But that's live, and I gotta bear with it for as long as I need... And somehow, I thought that if I do get another job... I'm gonna miss all of that, yeah... I'm gonna miss that morning walk everyday and those fugly smells that'll haunt me worse than candyman... :p

I wanna worked behind the desk... At least I wanna try... My girl said that there's a big chance that I'll get bored with it, well I think that too... I actually liked working mostly in the field like right now, but it's so tiring for sure... And to think that I'm gonna be a field engineer right after I finished college, I'm sooo eaten by my own words, aahhahaa...

Well, at least I could enjoy it somehow... sometimes... ocassionally... rarely..... whatever....... Well let's just keep my head up... And keep those spirits up... yeaahhhh!!! Friday's pay day... ^^



Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 9:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER